I cannot believe in just 2 weeks, I’ll be off on a 6 week trip to round out 2013 and take on so many more new adventures. This year has simply flown by and I cannot keep track of what has happened and how much I have been doing.
Apologies again for a severe lack of posting, to be honest, some days I feel truly overwhelmed by the amount of content I have to share and the amazing things that have been happening that I just instead hide away and share nothing. But I love this blog and I love sharing stories and I’m excited to focus the next 2 months on getting back on track with the blog.
So, why have I been absent? What have I been doing? A few highlights and a few of the places I’ve been in the last few months.
- Finished off the ski season with a 5 day trip to Perisher with the incredible DWA- Disabled Wintersports Australia – coupled with a road trip from VIC to NSW with 2 lovely ladies
- A weekend of frivolity at Falls Creek with some good friends for “Two for Onesie” weekend. Great deals and amazing outfits led to a lot of fun
- Working at the Sydney Blues and Roots Festival and meeting so many amazing artists.
- Popping to Singapore for a conference and catching up with wonderful friends
- Sydney for my brothers birthday amongst other things, a beautiful week of sunshine and fun
- Working with the incredibly talented Charlie A’Court (Canada) on his Australian Tour – seeing gigs in Sydney, Melbourne and Sydney Blues and Roots Festival in Sydney again.
- Having some gal pals visit me in Melbourne for the race that stops the nation, Melbourne Cup 2013!
And there’s so much more to come!
A trip to Sydney next week, a visit from 2 separate Sydney friends and then off to Europe for 6 weeks -Finland, Germany, Austria, UK and maybe more….
Stay tuned for more stories to come!
I love hearing stories from all my travelling friends and sharing tips and tricks so please do write and let me know what you have been doing.