So another year comes to an end and again it seems to have flown by. To sum up how incredible it is in one post is simply impossible, but I would like to share some highlights.
I would also just like to say, sorry! To you, and to myself. I love writing. I really do. And this year, I’ve not made time for it and not shared all my wonderful experiences in the way I truly want to. I get to see and do so many amazing things, I’ve actually at times not had the headspace to recount it. But I know when I do, I love it and it’s worth it. So in 2016, expect to hear a lot more from me as I again make my writing a priority.
Here are the highlights:
– ringing in the new year in London with one of my most wonderful friends, comedian Abigoliah.
– Skiing in Germany for the first time with my friend of many years Tobi
– Getting my diving license after doing a training course with my wonderful boyfriend Matt.
– Moving to Melbourne for 3 months to work with World Vision Australia in their media team. Something I had always dreamed about, the one company I wanted to work for.
– Doing a girls ski weekend with my DWA buddies with Hailey showing off her snowboarding skills
– Seeing my gorgeous cousin Jackie get married to her lovely Dan in England
– Meeting Karla Koala and spending time with her lovely mummy and daddy in Germany, including taking her (at 6 weeks old) to her first bier fest!
– Trekking the Himalayas in Bhutan and finding out what true happiness is! Also raising funds for Black Dog Institute and awareness for mental health.
– Spending down time in my lovely home city, Sydney
– And so much more that I can’t even express without making this 30,000 words
“There are so many reasons to be Happy” what a beautiful way to close off 2015 and head into an incredible New Year! I feel so blessed to have experienced to learn from, family and friends to love and who I know love me, and a wonderful world to explore Xoxox Happy New Year everyone
Bring on a wonderful 2016!