So 2014 has kicked off at a crazy pace with travel, interstate moves and a whole lot happening. And it ain’t slowing down any time soon. Here is a bit of a summary of what i’ve been up to thus far:
- January – 5 days in Sydney
- January – Working at the Australian Open in Melbourne
- February- India, Mumbai for a conference and visiting friends
- February – Adelaide for Adelaide Fringe Festival for 7 days
- February- Cambodia for the Team World Vision Cycle, 5 days cycling as part of a 10 day amazing trip.
- March – Moved from Melbourne back to Sydney… for good!
- March – Back to Melbourne for the Melbourne International Comedy Festival!
That brings us to today. So it’s been an interstate and international travel fest of late. Amazing activities, very tired and so much learning and growth. I can’t wait to get back to Cambodia and learn more about that incredible country. I’ve booked flights back to India to again be with dear friends I consider family. And now working on this incredible Comedy Festival and planning my future career!
So it’s been a whirlwind to say the least and it’s only going to continue with a crazy amount of travel planned for the remainder of the year. I’m off overseas for 4 months and these are the current/tentative plans
- April – England for a wedding
- May – Canada for a music conference
- May- Indy 500, Indiannapolis, USA
- May- Chicago/ Roscoe, Illinois, USA
- May- Mexico, Baja California and Monterrey
- May- NYC, USA
- June- LA, San Fran Cisco, San Diego, California, USA
- June – Austin, Texas, USA
- June – Hawaii, USA
- July- Bahamas – Dolphin Retreat, Yoga, meditation – swimming with dolphins!
- July- Chicago/ Roscoe – Illinois
- July – EUROPE – Ibiza, Germany, England, Croatia and more…
- August- EUROPE – England, Scotland, Italy, Greece and more…
- Returning home August!
- Fly to Sydney
- Moreton Island, Queensland for family visits
- October – India!!! 3 weeks road tripping around with friends and DIWALI festival
That’s my mad 2014! And who knows, I’ve still got September, October and November, relatively free… more to come!
Hope to have more stories coming again soon.