They don’t call it Mad March for nothing! I’ve been doing SO much and it’s only the middle of the month. I was in Adelaide for the Fringe, in the Mountains visiting the gorgeous Dinner Plain and soon to come is the Melbourne International Comedy Festival.
Here’s some pics and some descriptions of things I’ve been doing:
– Working at Future Music Festival in Adelaide-
Watching the Live Podcast of Eddie Ifft at the Rhino Room at Adelaide Festival
– Enjoying the amazing Darkness and Light show, 3 nights over the week in Adelaide
– Visting my darlings Naomi and sharon who I met on the Machu Picchu trek in October
– Catching up with Shane Insane in Adelaide who I met at the snow last year
– Checking out the beautiful Dinner Plain after the fires threatened the area for almost 4 weeks, looks amazing now
– Dinner with wonderful friends from Perth who I haven’t seen for 12 years! Still the same
– Worked with Mt Buller promoting the fast approaching Ski Season
– My darling friends wedding
– Watching the Magic of Anthony DeMasi in Revealed.
And I’m missing out on a whole bunch of other wonderful meals , friend and things to see and do that I’ve been getting up to.
You don’t have to travel to have amazing adventures. I was lucky to get to visit friends, work and see great entertainment interstate, but I also make the most of every day of living here in Melbourne.
Live your life like a traveller – wherever you are, explore, see new things, meet new people and smile every day!!
NOTE: Since writing this I’ve done even more!!
- Melbourne International Comedy Festival – 7 days, 3 shows a night!
- Sri Lanka for a wedding – elephant orphanage and more