Travel is a part of my life, it’s part of my work and it’s my passion. Travel is just something I do – this is after all “The Adventures of the Traveller Em”. Incorporating travel into everything I do and living life like a traveller, that’s what I’m all about .
So 2013 is of course no exception to my travelling rule – with loads of unexpected trips and travel already occurring. Here is some of the travel that I have ticked off already.
– Road trip to Adelaide in January for 4 days to drive a friend to visit friends and subsequently visit friends as well
– Sydney – fleeting visit and sadly for a funeral, great to be with family and friends at this time.
– Wendouree, Ballarat for work with the CFA (Country Fire Authority) great to see darling friend Emily
– Townsville and Magnetic Island to see my friend Matt in the Army. Also got to see my good friend Cat who was there by chance at the same time!
– Dinner Plain – Alpine Region of Victoria for a weekend to see how it’s thriving after the threat of fires, perfect start to Autumn
– Adelaide for the Adelaide Fringe Festival- working and a chance to catch up with friends. The best time to be in Adelaide.
Sydney, Sri Lanka, Melbournes Great Ocean Road, Darwin, Ayers Rock, Alice Springs and possibly more to come….. AND THAT IS BEFORE JULY!