It’s that exciting time of year where we get to wipe the slate clean and start all over with a new list of goals and achievements for the year!
With inspiration from Bucket List Publications and their incredible blog, I have decided to lay out my Bucket List for the year. I do have an overall one with some pretty extravagant and extreme projects planned but I have decided to focus on the short term. I have chosen 20 activities items for my list, as I like round numbers.
So here it is, The Ultimate To-Do List.
- Attend a wedding in Sri Lanka
- Have a family holiday with my Dad and Siblings
- Take a weekend trip with my family
- Post a minimum of 250 blogs on this here Blog
- Post 20 videos to Youtube of my Travels
- Host a friend from overseas in my home city, Melbourne.
- Attend an 8 week Salsa Course
- Practice my Spanish on a weekly basis
- Raise at least $10,000 for Charity
- Snowboard at all 3 Victorian Major Ski Resorts
- Write a Travel Book (Draft at least)
- Visit Adelaide for the Fringe Festival
- Represent a Comedian at one of the Australian Comedy Festivals
- Take my Dad to the Sydney Comedy Festival
- Visit my darling friend on the Gold Coast
- Surf at least 10 times and stand up for 10 seconds
- Run a http://www.explorergirls.com Girls Adventure trip
- Go Rock Climbing – it’s been far too long!
- Visit my Army friends in Darwin or Townsville
And last but not least…..
MOVE TO INDIA!
So – stay tuned, check in with me on 31st December 2013 and let’s see how I go. I think I shall be printing this post and putting it on my wall.