My Top 13 in London is basically composed of my most recent visit and the cool places I ejoyed visiting. I wouldn’t include them if I didn’t honestly want you guys to check it out.
So here they are and the links:
- Cafe Chutney – Convent Garden, London
- PRIMARK – Hammersmith Outlet is best
- Pop Boutique– vintage shop – Covent Garden
- David & Goliath – very cool store – Covent Garden
- Essex Serpent – Lovely pub – Covent Garden
- Paul Smith – Borough Market Store
- Taste of India – delicious food and sweet staff- Aldgate
- Shrigleys – Moroccan cafe, excellent falafel – London Bridge
- The Slug and Lettuce – Thurs, fri and Sat – 2-4-1 cocktails- Clapham Junction great on Fri nights
- Spaghetti House – Near Bond St Station
- PORTER and SORTER – Cool Pub- East Croydon
- Shepards Bush WALKABOUT – The best walk about, SHE BU
- Bison and Bear– Great Pub- Clapham Common
Tell me your top places to eat, drink and shop in London!